Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Please :(  (Read 2716 times)

dl75

• Coppermine newbie
Help Please :(
« on: December 01, 2006, 03:23:12 am »

Mods, I'm very sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area.

I have started my own forum, and the host I have offered "Coopermine" for all my photos. I'm VERY new in this whole online thing, and so far I have 2 questions which I sooooooo hope someone can answer, cuz I have NO CLUE 

1) I have managed to Upload all of my photos. Now how do I get the members to see it?? Is it somehow possible to have like the picture thumbnails with Explanation that they could click and see all the other photos?? Do you guys know how it works with SMF 1.1 RC3 ??

2) IF it ever gets on my forum, how do I make sure that ONLY members of my forum can see it, and not anyone else (to be a member on my forum- you have to register; and guests are limited to what they can see)

ANY HELP would be grately appreciated!!! Thanks so much in advance 

Here's my site:

http://julieandrewsforum.com

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Help Please :(
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 05:35:41 am »

We provide support for "Coppermine Photo Gallery", which is (as the name suggests) not a Forum, but a gallery app. If you have issues with your SMF forum, ask for support on the SMF community. If you have issues with bridging, do as suggested on the sticky thread "When requesting bridge support - mandatory!" after having read the documentation that comes with Coppermine. Use a better subject in the future when starting a thread, no matter on what forum you post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 15 queries.