Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No picture displayed  (Read 3803 times)

Tremere

• Coppermine newbie
No picture displayed
« on: September 16, 2006, 08:36:45 pm »

No pictures are displayed in my gallery after uploading them. No thumbnail, no normal image and no full picture, only the picture's name instead.

- They are uploaded in the correct folder (www.mydomain.com/galerie/albums/userpics/100XX/), the normal_ and thumb_ images are created correctly too.
- Config of Album directories is set to albums/ and user file directories to userpics/.

The issue is when a page is displayed, the path of the picture (shown in the page's source code) is www.mydomain.com/galerie/userpics/100XX/ ... "album/" is missing before "userpics" and I can't find why to fix this.

Other pictures I uploaded by FTP and added directly to the DB by sql queries are OK (I restored a backup) but new uploads don't show :(.

I didn't see any difference between new and old pictures in the database tables, the "filepath" value is the same.

For info, it's an unmodified cpg 1.4.8 install bridged to a phpbb2.0.18/CH forum, but same issues when removing the bridge to use coppermine alone. Gallery is here : http://edr.web-grim.com/galerie/index.php
I also uploaded a new set of the album's php files in case of a ftp error when I installed it but it doesn't change.

If anyone had this behavior or knows what it could be, it will help me alot.

(ps. sorry if my english looks strange, I'm french ^^)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 10:15:47 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: No picture displayed
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 08:57:33 pm »

Check your config setting for the albums directory name.

Tremere

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 09:18:14 pm »

- Config of Album directories is set to albums/ and user file directories to userpics/.

I checked again, config is ok. Even if I change the album's directory name to "fhgfsduq/" or something else, it doesn't change anything on the new uploaded images ... the path used to display the images doesn't simply include that directory (but the old aren't displayed anymore, logic).

Tried a fresh install since, still broken :(

Tremere

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 10:15:24 pm »

Proceeded at a fresh install of 1.4.9, works fine now, sorry for the useless topic :)

symphosius

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 09:43:43 pm »

Same problem here with 1.4.10, but a fresh install neither on the same webspace then on another solved the problem. Only the filename is shown. Settings are all default like GD version 2.x. Mid-formats and Thumbnails are createt, as I can see via FTP, but the pics are not shown, only the filenames. What may be wrong?
Directory-Permissens are set to 755 where needed.

Demo: Public user-gallery is here: http://www.beio.de/cpg/index.php

symphosius

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 09:58:30 pm »

oups, sorry, I did not find any option to edit my previous posting, but I forgot: the path to the only by name offered files is correct. This Topic may be not the best choose for my problem, which is not solved. Would it have been better to open a new topic for this problem? Hope, you read it anyway, thanks :-)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 10:33:37 pm »

Topic has been marked as solved, as the origininal issue the thread starter posted about has been solved. Trying to hijack a thread (particularly a solved thread) is not a bright idea. Start a thread of your own. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.