Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [HELP] PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library  (Read 2479 times)

capntawful

• Coppermine newbie

I have a customer that informed about this problem with her Gallery PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed

I've looked over all of the FAQ's about this and I'm still at a lost as to how to correct this problem.  I did follow the instruction listed about How do I find out which version of GD to see if it was enabled, but I was not able to find any reference to GD in my phpinfo.php.

One other item, yesterday my server had a cgi script problem that was corrected by tech support, I was wondering if this might have caused the problem.

If someone can help correct this problem, I really would appreciate it.  Thank you for you time.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 04:52:46 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [HELP] PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 07:54:44 am »

How could we possibly help you? If you don't have GD, check if you have ImageMagick. Ask your webhost.

capntawful

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [HELP] PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 04:39:05 pm »

Your right... you can't help. I did contact my tech support and they reinstalled GD image Library, Coppermine Photo Album is running correctly.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 04:40:06 pm by Hein »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.