Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Templates from a pre-installed SQL Environment  (Read 2947 times)

Jes001

• Coppermine newbie
Templates from a pre-installed SQL Environment
« on: October 29, 2006, 11:47:06 am »

Sorry, I don't know if my subject made sense.
I recently registered a domain with my hosting company, and they have the Coppermine gallery pre-installed. I go into PHPMyAdmin, and I have NO idea how to change or add the templates. I'm new to the whole PHP & SQL world. You "FAQ" on how to create/edit themes don't explain how I can do it using PHPMyAdmin. Please could you help?

Nibbler

Re: Templates from a pre-installed SQL Environment
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 12:09:32 pm »

It doesn't explain it because it is not possible. Themes have nothing to do with SQL. The themes are located in the themes folder in your Coppermine directory. Add new themes by uploading them there, modify the themes by changing the files.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Templates from a pre-installed SQL Environment
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 12:14:32 pm »

You should never use phpMyAdmin to make Coppermine table changes.  Use the interface from within Coppermine.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 16 queries.