Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files  (Read 3510 times)

raimond

• Coppermine newbie
Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files
« on: August 26, 2006, 05:09:00 pm »

Excuse me for asking the same like others did...

I got this message: "Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files"

I've read about hundred threads, but nothing helped. I am admin, i made a sub-folder, i created a category, I've enough rights......

But still the f*cking error "Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files"

I  have installed 1.4.8 on a windows machine. And it says i have to create a sub folder into "/C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\rspikker\photo-gallery\albums/"

The first and last "/" seems to be the problem, how can i solve this?

Nibbler

Re: Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 06:24:52 pm »

You need to allow uploads in both the groups page and in album properties. The browsable interface does not work well on windows, so select 'no' at the bottom of the page to use the classic interface.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 10:33:44 am »

I've read about hundred threads, but nothing helped. I am admin, i made a sub-folder, i created a category, I've enough rights......
OK, so you have a category. But do you have at least one album as well? Uploads can only go into albums, not into categories. Categories are just containers for sub-categories or albums. Posting a link to your page might be a good start...

MarbleId.com

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 06:30:31 am »

This was a helpful thread. I understood what needed to be done but was overlooking the obcious as usual.... Thank you..

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 08:00:47 am »

Thank you for your statement. I wish that the thread starter would have done the similar thing and resolved his thread by posting "works for me as well".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.