Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Parse error [Whats this?]  (Read 3399 times)

Meadows317

• Coppermine newbie
Parse error [Whats this?]
« on: August 03, 2006, 08:54:31 am »

First.. I'm really dumb @ this gallary stuff, and I think this is the right support forum so I am not sure..

My gallery is giving me this message.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/spfancom/domains/sprouse-fans.com/public_html/gallery/index.php on line 157

I have no idea what this means for one.     I last uploaded some files last night about 12am on the 2nd  but it was working fine till I guess 5am yesterday morning.  Other then that I have not messed with any database things or changed anything at all.   

Dont be to harsh  :D   

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Parse error [Whats this?]
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 09:06:44 am »

Make sure that the index.php file isn't corrupted. If it is, download a fresh copy. Then Reupload the file with an ftp client using ascii mode.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 09:08:40 am »

You're using cpg1.4.5, so you shouldn't have posted on the cpg1.3.x support board, but on the cpg1.4.x board. Moving accordingly.
The error message you get means that the file index.php in your gallery root has got corrupted. The fix is easy: replace it with a fresh copy that is not broken.
However, cpg1.4.5 is outdated, so you should upgrade your gallery to the most recent version (currently cpg1.4.8) - this will fix your issues on the way.
Download the cpg1.4.8 package (download link at the top of this page) and follow the upgrade instructions (documentation link at top of this page).

Meadows317

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 09:21:42 am »

Alright Thanks!!  :)
Sorry it was in the wrong place..

Like i said I know nothing about coppermine  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.