Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbnails Issue  (Read 2413 times)

roobok

• Coppermine newbie
Thumbnails Issue
« on: July 27, 2006, 10:05:11 am »

Hi < apologies for posting in incorrect forum previously.

Issue is:
We run coppermine 1.4.xx and stamms plugin bridge inc oranje theme.

Started forum afresh today. Clean database, new install. Everything worked fine.

First 190 files uploaded are WAV files, and uploded direct to folder in albums with 777 permissions.

Then into Coppermine, clicked Batch Load and added the files thru via coppermine into the site and database.

Added file title and description and keywords.

ALL GOOD>

Then added a further 30 files, I had missed, via ftp, ran batch load, and thumbnails for the WAVS has disappeared.

I have set up a test acct at www.roobok.com

User is test
Pass is 12345

I can offer full debug screen if required.

Please help Steve
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 11:02:29 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Thumbnails Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 10:15:54 am »

Not sure if this is related to Stramm's modpack or another mod you applied. However, one of the thumbnail files is pointing to http://www.roobok.com/zone/index.php?file=download/picture&pid=204&pr=5624f431ae5a2c4f59704d16c6fc750d&method=thumb - this doesn't return a valid pic, so that's why the thumbnails are missing.
Anyway, this is not default coppermine behaviour and related to some mod you applied. Mods only get supported on the actual thread that deals with them. Review your coppermine config, turn the thumbnails behaviour back to "standard coppermine behaviour" if you want support on the regular support board. If you want to keep the mod, reply to the mod thread.

roobok

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 10:18:02 am »

Thankyou Gau Gau,

WIll give it a go

roobok

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 10:22:27 am »

Yep ur dead right, I disabled Stramms download thingy, and the images have re appeared. Good Onya.

Now just to find a way for our users to be able to download file direct without using faves and zips. Will trawl boards and post appropriately, thanks.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.