Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Script called without the required parameter(s). (aid2) Please help me  (Read 5395 times)

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

I am going mad with this problem - please will someone help me - I am getting this remark when I go to add comments on my pics:
Script called without the required parameter(s). (aid2)

I am a newbie with PHP but I can follow good instructions if someone can help me - thanks in advance, Dave
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:32:02 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery and a non-admin test user account...

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

Post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery and a non-admin test user account...

Firstly, thanks for your reply and interest - I can post a link to my gallery, but I dont know hot to do the other so that you have test admin access - I will be only too glad to do it as I am desperate, but I dont know how - I can follow instructions as I am making great headway into PHP - but this is beyond me - please help.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project

non-admin not admin access
you need to create a test account, this account should be a member of register users group only
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks again for your replys and help - BUT, I dont understand this - I have tried to put comments on my pics on another machine and Hey Presto!!!!!! its all worked OK - I might leave well alone for now as its now OK again - but I dont know why I cant on one computer and yet I can do it on another with no difference in what I am trying to do - Thanks anyway and if anyone knows why this is - I would love to know. Thanks again all - Dave

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Do as suggested if you need help.  >:(

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

Do as suggested if you need help.  >:(

OK Thanks- Here is the link to my Gallery, but I dont know how to set up a test account for you to have admin access - if you could please tell me how to set this up for you to be able to access what you need, then I will do this. here is the link for the Gallery so far: http://www.theclashed.co.uk/coppermine/index.php

Thanks for your help on this - I do appreciate it.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

but I dont know how to set up a test account for you to have admin access
We do not want admin access, as we repeatedly told you. Refer to the docs to find out how to create a user account. Just a regular user, nothing fancy. No admin powers for the test user.

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

Hi again,
I have created a new user account for you to log into:
User name: Test
Pass: Test

here is the link again to the site:
http://www.theclashed.co.uk/coppermine/index.php

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Works as expected for me, see http://www.theclashed.co.uk/coppermine/displayimage.php?pos=-19
Can't replicate.

[ot]
The theme designing instructions shine through on your page ("YOUR SITE ETC | LINKS IF YOU LIKE", "SOME MENULINK | LINK NR 2" at the top right, "PUT YOUR OWN FOOTER | STUFF ETC | LINKS AND SO HERE | OR THROW THIS AWAY!" at the bottom middle) - doesn't look very professional. You should get rid of them, or at least comment them out. If you have no idea how to accomplish this, start a new thread (after having read the docs and searched the board).
[/ot]

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks GauGau for all what you did - and looking at my gallery. I do know what you mean about the text bits still showing, I am going to get that all changed soon, as I do know how to and you are right, its not good. Thanks again - Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.