Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error Message HTTP/1.1 200 OK  (Read 3135 times)

Kali ODoD

• Coppermine newbie
Error Message HTTP/1.1 200 OK
« on: July 01, 2006, 07:55:31 pm »

First.. may I say that I am a TOTAL newbie to all of this.. so please use small words, diagrams, etc because I have no idea what you are talking about most likely.  Second, thank you for having a forum like this to answer questions, I know its a thankless job most of the time.

I just figured out how to install the coppermine gallery on the server today, after many emails back and forth between the webservice and myself.  Through cpanel I used Fantastico to create the gallery.  I set things up and went to upload pictures and get the above error.  I have read through the need to set up permissions, but I have no idea how to do it.  I tried looking in the cpanel ftp like it said to do, but I don't see the files for the gallery there.  I have been trying to solve this on my own, but its a bit like trying to solve it when one doesn't speak the language.

Please remember back to when you did this for the first time and how lost you felt.. and keep in mind I AM a fast learner.. but I need to be taught first.

Thanks in advance for your help and patience.

Kali
http://www.opheliasdod.com/forum/index.php
http://www.opheliasdod.com/gallery/

Nibbler

Re: Error Message HTTP/1.1 200 OK
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 08:07:57 pm »

Update your gallery following the instructions in the manual or the tutorial. Use either regular HTTP or FTP (batch) uploads, not URI uploads.

Kali ODoD

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 08:08:38 pm »

huh? which manual and what tutorial where on who's site.. and update it how... to what.  I just installed it today and it needs to be updated already?  and the gallery needs to be able to accept URL uploads, as that is how I receive all the files to be submitted for auction.

Nibbler

Kali ODoD

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 08:11:43 pm »

I read through that.. but like I said, its like written in a foreign language... and about 1/3 of the way through that I want to cry... I don't understand what its saying or how to do it or how to get to the place to do it.

Kali ODoD

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 08:30:41 pm »

still confused
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 04:19:48 pm by Kali ODoD »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 10:48:17 am »

Don't post debug output unless a dev asks for that

The Fantastico version of coppermine is modified and known to be buggy. We can't give support for it cause we do not know what exactly has been changed. In addition to that it's usually outdated and the latest security fixes aren't implemented.
 => update your gallery asap. Use the download link on top of this site to get the lates version. Read the upgrade guide in the docs on how to do it.
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#14
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.