Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PM system Plugin  (Read 2688 times)

turbozutek

• Coppermine newbie
    • The System
PM system Plugin
« on: May 19, 2006, 08:20:18 pm »

Hi all!

I've had a search around - and have seen the many Private Messaging system add ons for CopperMine, but I'm wondering if anyone has neatened it up into a plug-in?

I think this kind of thing would be ideal as a plug-in - it's too large an add on to go coding / exporting every time you upgrade and it's the kind of thing that many CM users might want - without bridging a forum in.

Has anyone attempted this?

Chris...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: PM system Plugin
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 08:27:33 pm »

did you browse the plugin-contributions sub-board? If such a plugin isn't there (and I'm sure it isn't), then it hasn't been made (or at least has not been published).

turbozutek

• Coppermine newbie
    • The System
Re: PM system Plugin
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 08:31:22 pm »

did you browse the plugin-contributions sub-board? If such a plugin isn't there (and I'm sure it isn't), then it hasn't been made (or at least has not been published).

Hey GauGau!

I did indeed have a look there - and didn't find anything. All I'm asking here is if anyone has made / coded something like this (even if it's a bit rough and ready) that may want to out it in public, I'd be very interested to have a look!

I feel PM capability is the one thing that's missing from CM currently... I know that the standard workaround is to either patch it in or bridge to a forum but that has its ups and downs!  ;)

Chris...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.