Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Google Map in Coppermine Gallery, version 2 (of mod and api)  (Read 327538 times)

ManfredK

• Coppermine novice
    • http://fotos-kirchner.at
Re: Google Map in Coppermine Gallery, version 2 (of mod and api)
« Reply #240 on: August 06, 2008, 06:48:54 pm »

Hello,
I have one problem with editpics.php.

If I modify pics of an album with editpics.php, the gps-position of all opened pics are deleted.
LG ;)
Manfred

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #241 on: August 06, 2008, 08:58:15 pm »

If files get edited on the server using the image libraries coppermine can use (GD or ImageMagick), all meta information (Exif or IPTC) get lost, as those image libraries simpy don't support those meta data. Perform your edits on the client (before you upload them) if you do stuff like crop & rotate. Geotagging meta data are not supported by coppermine afaik, so I'm not sure what you're actually doing. Please post a link to your gallery and attach a screenshot of the meta data screen before they get lost.

ManfredK

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #242 on: August 06, 2008, 10:00:20 pm »

If files get edited on the server using the image libraries coppermine can use (GD or ImageMagick), all meta information (Exif or IPTC) get lost, as those image libraries simpy don't support those meta data. Perform your edits on the client (before you upload them) if you do stuff like crop & rotate. Geotagging meta data are not supported by coppermine afaik, so I'm not sure what you're actually doing. Please post a link to your gallery and attach a screenshot of the meta data screen before they get lost.
Hello Joachim,
I think you missunderstood me.
I didn't edit the picture. I edited the keywords. An when editing done, the gps-position was lost.

PS: is it possible to post in german?
LG ;)
Manfred

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #243 on: August 06, 2008, 10:10:33 pm »

Any particular reason for not doing as I suggested:
Please post a link to your gallery and attach a screenshot of the meta data screen before they get lost.

ManfredK

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2008, 10:33:53 pm »

LG ;)
Manfred

vesha

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #245 on: September 30, 2008, 11:02:51 am »

Thanks for a wonderfull mod. Suits perfect for me  - http://www.vaellusnet.com/kuva/map.php

Is it possible to get keywords inside infotext (balloon?). I know it is possible but how? My knowledge isn't good enough to do it myself.

Thanks already

danibo

• Coppermine novice
    • boschungfoto
« Reply #246 on: November 12, 2008, 09:09:02 am »

Hello
I would like to add the Google Map Mod to my CPG Gallery and was reading all the steps.
One question I could not figure out: At step one: Where do you save the  file which you create and put in the code.

"Create a new file that will display the map and call it whatever you want. If you are upgrading, you don't have to create the new file. Just replace its contents with the following.
In that file, put in this code:"

Or did I missed reading a manual?

Thanks
Dani

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #247 on: November 12, 2008, 06:48:11 pm »

@Danibo: you place the file in the same directory as your gallery's index.php file. You would then access the map file at: http://yourgallery.url/nameOfMapFile.php

danibo

• Coppermine novice
    • boschungfoto
« Reply #248 on: November 21, 2008, 06:16:42 pm »

Hallo everybody
I would like to thank everybody who was working on this mod. Even as a php-analphabet I was able to install it.
The Exif import works wonderful. (GPS-Data added to Exif with Robogeo)
It would be wonderful to integrate this mod to the next version of Coppermine, because more and more cameras add the location-information to the picture.
Link to my Test-Site is: http://www.bilderlager.ch/thumbnails.php?album=33  which shows the different shooting spots of the new tramway in Zurich.
thanks again
Danibo

TonyJackson

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #249 on: December 30, 2008, 06:01:25 am »

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for posting but I'm struggling to get the maps working and it's really bugging me now !! (you can tell from the time of this post that I've been up all night on it !!).
I think I'm almost there but must have made a simple mistake somewhere. I've been round the whole process twice now and get the same result. I've also been through the whole post and can't find the answer there.

Editpics and EditOnePic are both working fine, however when I open an album to open Thumbnails.php, I get a screenful of garbage as well as the menus and thumbnails. Same happens when I open my map file googlemaps.php.

sample garbage:

" . $album_caption;\par \tab\tab if (strlen($album_title) > $tab_max_char) \{\par \tab\tab\tab $tab_title = substr($album_title, 0, $tab_max_char) . '...';\par \tab\tab\} else \{\par \tab\tab\tab $tab_title = $album_title;\par \tab\tab\}\par \tab\tab\par \tab\} else \{\par \tab\tab $latitude = $row['pic_latitude'];\par \tab\tab $longitude = $row['pic_longitude'];\par \par \tab\tab array_push ($sum_latitude,$latitude);\par \tab\tab array_push ($sum_longitude,$longitude);\par \tab\tab $details = " $tab_max_char) \{\par \tab\tab\tab $tab_title = substr($thumb_title, 0, $tab_max_char) . '...';\par \tab\tab\} else \{\par \tab\tab\tab $tab_title = $thumb_title;\par \tab\tab\}\par \tab\}\par \tab\par \tab $point_code .= 'AddTab(' . $latitude . ',' . $longitude . ',"' . $tab_title . '",'\par . "TabContent('
" . $details . '
\\'),' . "'\{$permalink_link_title\}  | ' + latLngStr;\par EOT;\par \tab\} else \{\par \tab\tab $message = << $nav_info
\par EOT;\par \} else \{\par \tab starttable('100%', $title);\par echo << $nav_info
\par EOT;\par \}\par ?>\par \tab  \par \tab\tab  \par \tab\tab\tab \par \tab\tab\tab\par \tab\tab\tab \par \tab\tab\tab \par \tab\tab  \par \par \tab 

etc.

It's only installed on a test server (windows XP, apache) http://80.7.71.165/cpg1419/index.php (might not always be running) so there's a possibility it's something to do with the server.

Please tell me it's something simple that I've done wrong and put me out of my misery !!

It's a fab mod btw, can't wait to get it working !!!

Thank you

Tony

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #250 on: December 30, 2008, 05:25:49 pm »

@TonyJackson: If you are using an html editor, it might be that you are adding the code in design mode (or whatever it's called in your editor) rather than code or text mode. Could you please check that?

TonyJackson

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #251 on: December 30, 2008, 08:21:11 pm »

wow !!   :D  It's working !!!

Thanks v much for the steer, it was my map.inc file. I deleted it and started it again and it fired up straight away.

It looks really great.  It's a fantastic mod, I congratulate you !!

Thank you againfor your support, you're a star !!!!

Tony

ayaCHINA

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2009, 05:31:44 pm »

Ladies and gentlemen Good
I come from China, very glad to know you
Google map so great, our country a lot of people are using
I was learning the use of Coppermine, you help me

I am sorry, my English was not good, I have been working very hard
The lateness of the hour, I would like to sleep. Friends, Good Night ;)
Contact me:QQ 56929589

Zarzal

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2009, 05:03:32 pm »

Today I have to update my gallery to v1.4.21 and by that way I update my google maps V1 to this v2. After some little problems I bring it to run but I cant fix one error.

http://www.biker-reise.de/gallerie/locations_map.php

If I click on "View Markers for: Files | Albums" I get the following:
Fatal error: Cannot return overloaded elements or string offsets by reference in /.../gallerie/include/functions.inc.php on line 2070

Any Idea where to look into?

Gallery: http://www.biker-reise.de/gallerie/index.php
Location Map file: http://www.biker-reise.de/gallerie/locations_map.php

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #254 on: March 24, 2009, 06:05:28 pm »

@zarzal: Did you fix the problem? Your map worked for me.

Zarzal

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2009, 06:10:09 pm »

Thats strange. If I enter the url: http://www.biker-reise.de/gallerie/locations_map.php?view=albums (clicking on albums link inside the map) I get the error again. I use Firefox. Now I go to clear the cache and see what happen.

Zarzal

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2009, 06:11:56 pm »

Cleaning out the cache dont help.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #257 on: March 25, 2009, 02:27:24 am »

Sorry about that, Zarzal. I missed that line of your post about clicking on Albums.

It seems my map has that same error (I had to be logged in as admin to see the message). I'll have to investigate that since it might have been introduced by a Coppermine code change.

Zarzal

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #258 on: March 25, 2009, 08:50:25 am »

ah, very fine that you can follow me and see what happen. I have time and wait what you can find. Thanks for looking into it.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #259 on: April 02, 2009, 10:54:02 am »

I narrowed it down to a some lines of code that were added in svn rev 4429 for Coppermine v 1.4.19. I'm not sure what the additions do but when I commented them out, the maps albums page worked. I'm sharing the solution with no warranties that this won't break something else, if that was the reason for the code change. Basically, I do not know if there's an issue with the core or map file(s).

In include/functions.inc.php

Look for:
Code: [Select]
        // If $mime_content is empty there will be errors, so only perform the array_merge if $mime_content is actually an array
        if (is_array($mime_content)) {
        $pic_row = array_merge($pic_row,$mime_content);
        }

Comment out the if conditional, like so:
        // If $mime_content is empty there will be errors, so only perform the array_merge if $mime_content is actually an array
        //if (is_array($mime_content)) {
        $pic_row = array_merge($pic_row,$mime_content);
        //}

For any other developer who is reading this, the fatal error message that was quoted occurred at the line containing:
        return $pic_row['url'];

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 15 queries.