Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Template Error after Upgrade  (Read 3614 times)

fffanatics

• Coppermine newbie
Template Error after Upgrade
« on: April 27, 2006, 10:48:49 pm »

My photo album was fine (1.4.3) and I saw a release last weekend for 1.4.4 so I updated it. Just now I noticed that everything was busted. I did the upgrade as I always have and it seemed like it was fine. I even added pictures after I upgraded and it was fine. I now just updated to 1.4.5 and the problem is still there.

Take a look an album: http://s90678298.onlinehome.us/Album/thumbnails.php?album=85 and everything seems fine, but if you click on any picture you get the following error:

Template error
Failed to find block 'report_file_button'(#(<!-- BEGIN report_file_button -->)(.*?)(<!-- END report_file_button -->)#s) in :
<snip>

Can anyone help me out? I have 2200+ pictures on here and I really don't want to lose them  :-\

Thanks,
Joel
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 11:20:56 pm by Nibbler »

fffanatics

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Template Error after Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 10:55:58 pm »

Yeah, after searching through the forums (like I should have to begin with), the simple solution is to switch to a 1.4.x theme.

I'm going to go stand in the corner now.

-- Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.