Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for print at home, stramms mod pack install, and hide categories  (Read 4339 times)

tibu

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • Creative Foto Solutions

I’m looking for the following modifications to Coppermine 1.4.X :
1)   Install Stramms mod pack without interfering with current modifications I have made (if any) to the same files. ($25 USD)

2)   The ability to block categories from appearing on the main page if the user does not have rights to the category. So, if user “billy23” does not have access to some categories that I created, then “billy23” doesn’t even see them listed on the main page. ($25 USD)

3)   Add a “print at home” feature. Some of my users are challenged to download, save, and print from home. I am looking for a button to add to the page with intermediate pictures. That button would open up a new window with the pictures sized for printing, maybe some options to size it, and a print button that opens the print dialog. I could find examples of this, possibly I saw it on yahoo photos. This is for users who are familiar with receiving a photo in an e-mail and want to quickly print a picture from the gallery. ($25 USD).

I have no idea what this entails, so feel free to provide quote if my proposed amounts are off.

Thanks for your consideration.

Edit to add my site:
http://Site no longer available
Login: guest
Pass: guest1968
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 05:44:03 pm by tibu »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

1. you should tell us the modifications you've in your actual setup. Without knowing that it's impossible to tell if this may need an hour or 10
2. a permission system for categories doesn't exist. There's one for albums but not for cats. To do one from scratch needs a lot of time

tibu

• Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

Mods I have made:
- Google maps
- File Replacer
- DigiBug
- Add to lightbox form thumbnail page
- name display fields
- miniCMS
- Several language file changes
- a couple mods to inc.theme (oops)
- slide show from album list page
- downlaod from clicking on file name in information block on intermediate page
- mod themes to work with google earth
- Added a couple links to menu.

I would make the mod pack install on a fresh copy, but a little nervous to do it with the changes I have made.

Understand about the hide categories thing, I can live without.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

I don't know most of the mods.. but the one who's applying them has a lot of work to do even without my modpack running. If you want the modpack + the mods you mentioned ... geez, I'm nearly sure you'll run into some troubles and have to do some serious work.

tibu

• Contributor

Okay. Since I have already made a lot of modifications it's probably not a good idea to try and install your mod. I probably should have installed that FIRST, and then considered some of the other stuff.

Maybe I will copy fresh code to another directory, install your mod, than add the other mod's I have done, then rename the directories. Assuming simply renaming directories will work as long as they point to the same databse. Thanks for your reply's.

This can be marked as closed.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 10:07:28 am by tibu »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.