Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theme issues  (Read 3727 times)

nmercuro

• Coppermine newbie
Theme issues
« on: April 14, 2006, 03:37:26 am »

Before the upgrade I had the theme "Kaki" selected as my default theme.  The upgrade did not include that them, as I upgraded from a very old version of coppermine.  My question isn't how to get this old theme working, I figured that out already.... I can't seem to set the default theme, it allows me to select a new theme, and even changes it to default... LOCALLY.  ANY other computer I try to access my album from doesn't work.  I deleted the Kaki theme, since I wanted to change it anyway, but now it's trying to pull that theme up for some reason, and as it doesn't exist, it doesn't work...My question is, is there any other way to set a default them other than in the config section of the actual album.  There doesn't appear to be anywhere in the actual config file to set it.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Theme issues
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 09:09:52 am »

set it in config as suggested. Reset your inidvidual theme by adding theme=themename to the url. Post a link for details.

nmercuro

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 07:21:37 pm »

I've set it numerous times in the config, it only changes it locally, any time I try to pull up the album from ANY other computer it doesn't work.  It only displays a blank white page (I assume because it's trying to load a theme that doesn't exist).  Would there have been any problems upgrading from a 1.2x installation to a 1.4x installation?  I'm about to revert to an older version because of this. 

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 07:24:10 pm »

Clear your cookies.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 09:08:07 pm »

Do as I suggested
Post a link for details.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 16 queries.