Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: where are the mycpg_* db functions defined and is it my fault they can't be foun  (Read 8141 times)

joesp

• Coppermine newbie

I have the following issue when trying to bridge coppermine and minibb (which was bridged itself with gnuboard  -- http://sir.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=g4_pds&wr_id=1673  ):
[error message here]  Fatal error: Call to undefined function mycpg_sql_connect() in /var/myowndictionary/current/cpg_include/functions.inc.php on line 215

Coppermine install: http://www.myowndictionary.com/index.php?cfile=cpg_index.php
Forum install: http://www.myowndictionary.com/index.php?cfile=bb_index.php
Coppermine version: cpg1.4.4
Forum version: minibb
Test user account: irrelevant

BridgeManager settings: enabled, or disabled.... same result.

i am trying to include the gallery in the middle of an existing page by wrapping it inside my other existing code, as opposed to the opposite.
i am trying to code it all by hand.  So, I copied a file in cpg_bridge directory and renamed it minibb.inc.php and made the changes in table names, and also changed my existing g4_member table to include fields which were not present. 
then, i ran the dbmanager script as said in the documentation and told it to use minibb and it found the file "minibb.inc.php" .
( after that, though, the cpg_bridge database table is still empty )
continuing in my quest, I moved all files from /cpg/ to /cpg_* (renaming them) and substituting all file names with cpg_* in all the files with an SED script
(I did this to eleminiate problems with including and directory paths AND keep files separate in my main directory by giving groups of files similar prefixes.)
by eliminating the @ sign in the function mycpg_db_connect I get the error above.
i get the above error.
i cannot find the function definition for it.  where are these functions defined? 
i don't know what is mycpg_fetch_array functions....  and why it doesn't find them anymore.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 06:09:54 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

include/functions.inc.php

joesp

• Coppermine newbie

oh, nevermind, my mistake.  I AM SOOO SORRY ............!!!!!!!!!!!  I fubarred the file in the replacement.

thx 4 the software.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 06:02:13 pm by joesp »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

You might want to share the custom bridge file that you have come up with for the benefit of the community.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.