Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disable thumbnail link  (Read 2943 times)

prad

• Coppermine newbie
Disable thumbnail link
« on: March 25, 2006, 03:02:01 pm »

Hi
I installed coppermine 1.4.4 and used copperminevis to integrate it into joomla
Evrything works fine, but I need someone to help me to disable the thumbnail link.
I have an ecard website
http://www.heartsncards.com/community/index.php?option=com_copperminevis&Itemid=107&place=thumbnails&album=3&page=1

When users click on an album, it should show the thumbnails, but if they click on the thumbnails nothing should happen
So basically I want to remove the link out. If you visit the abiove website, you'll find that each image has a link below it saying Send This so I dont need the thumbnail image itself to be linked.

What file do i edit?
How do I do this, I searched the forums and didnt find an answer, someone please help me out...

Thanks
Prad

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

prad

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Disable thumbnail link
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 02:25:06 pm »

Well Noted,

I dont think its copperminevis anyways or coppermine itself, could be another way he was hacked
Not Sure, I'll forward it to the joombla guy.

Regarding copyright, I too removed it cos it said its perfectly legal, but if its not...well then I have to display it again
But you have to think of the people who dont want the copyright, for eg. you can charge them a small fee and use it for the development of coppermine

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Disable thumbnail link
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 07:07:11 am »

we don't need to raise funds. The policy that the "Powered by Coppermine" tag has to remain no matter what has been established by the original creator of Coppermine 1.0 (Gregory Demar) and we can't see any reason why people shouldn't give credit where credit is due - after all coppermine is an open source app that comes free of charge, so it's not much asked. People who want to remove the note could buy a "competing" commercial app that allows the removal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.