Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Corrupted profiles / listed file uploads  (Read 2432 times)

rglazner

• Coppermine newbie
Corrupted profiles / listed file uploads
« on: March 21, 2006, 10:38:51 pm »

We are running v1.4.3 and when I view the last file uploads for userA it is showing both files uploaded by userA and userB.  Same if I view file uploades for userB - it is showing files uploaded by both userB and userA. 

Does anyone know what would cause this?  Our gallery address is http://gardenofstone.com/gallery/index.php
Please let me know if you need more details on this.

Thanks!!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Corrupted profiles / listed file uploads
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 11:20:10 pm »

unable to replicate - you appear to have deleted the user "GoS" and messed with the db. Please confirm.
Upgrade to cpg1.4.4 (mandatorily)!

rglazner

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Corrupted profiles / listed file uploads
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 10:07:14 pm »

Hi - I have upgrade to Version 1.4.4 as requested.  Now, to duplicate the problem I login as admin and then go to 'Users' and the click on the '(Recent uploads)' for the user Deadlee74, it will show Deadlee74's uploaded files as well as 'Foxy Mop's'.  This also happens when checking other users.  I am not sure about the GoS user, I am showing it as still being active.  I have not made any manually changes to the DB's either.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.