Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with my theme  (Read 3371 times)

bpotter666

• Coppermine newbie
    • Harry's Hideout
Problems with my theme
« on: February 15, 2006, 10:32:40 am »

Hiya,

I realise the copyright is a shaky topic at coppermine, however I am havingsome problems with it. I recently began theming my coppermine, and I am finding it fairly easy. However, suddenly the copyright notice is right at the top of my page. It is also making the font on the rest of the page way too big. I do not wish to remove the copyright, I just wish to placce it at the bottom of my page again. Does anybody know how I can do this?

Thanks a lot,
Ben
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 10:13:58 pm by bpotter666 »

Nibbler

Re: Problems with my theme
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 11:51:56 am »

The idea is that template.html is a template that contains html. Please review your changes.

http://www.harrys-hideout.net/gallery/themes/water_drop/template.html

bpotter666

• Coppermine newbie
    • Harry's Hideout
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 11:57:27 am »

The layout that I integrated my gallery into has constantly got PHP in it. In my custom header, I wrote the whole layout that is above the main gallery, and I did the same in the custom footer, which has all of the layout below the gallery. So in the template.html file i just needed the (CUSTOM HEADER} {GALLERY} {CUSTOM FOOTER}

edit --

Is there some kind of tag that the copyright looks for, and adds itself there. Eg the script looks for a final </table> tag and inserts the copyright before that?? If so,I just need to add that tag into the template.html
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 06:53:41 pm by bpotter666 »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 10:41:45 am »

Is there some kind of tag that the copyright looks for, and adds itself there. Eg the script looks for a final </table> tag and inserts the copyright before that?? If so,I just need to add that tag into the template.html
We won't tell how the tag works, obviously. No further discussion on this subject, or the whole thread will be deleted.

Do as Nibbler suggested, it's mandatory that the template.html contains HTML. You simply can't (ab)use the custom header and custom footer include to include full html stuff with <head> tags etc., that's just not how coppermine works.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 15 queries.