Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What am I doing wrong?  (Read 2806 times)

gwyers

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.wyersfamily.com
What am I doing wrong?
« on: December 30, 2003, 08:58:04 pm »

I am running PHP 4.2.3, Mysql 4.0.17, and ImageMagic, on a Mandrake Linux 9.0 box.  I unzipped the files to my web directory and ran the install.php.  The "Welcome to Coppermine Installation" screen appears and I enter the proper parameters (at least I believe them to be correct).  When I click the "Let's Go !" button, I get directed to a page containing only the "Coppermine Photo Gallery" heading.  What am I missing or doing wrong.

gwyers

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.wyersfamily.com
also...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 09:57:08 pm »

I tried the install without a database created in advance, and then tried by first creating the mysql database.  

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I renamed the original folder created by the unzip from "cpg1.2.0_final" to "coppermine", thought that might be the problem, but after naming it back, it still didn't work.

Here's my input for the install screen (is there something wrong here):
username: Admin (even tried root)
password: *******

mysqlhost: localhost (running on same box)
mysql database name: coppermine (tried w/o creating it and w/ creating it in mysql)
mysql user name: coppermine (also tried the root user)
mysql password: *********
mysql table prefix: cpg11d_ (default)

ImageMagick path: /usr/bin/

When I click the "Let's Go !" button, the browser loads only the "Coppermine Photo Gallery" header and no further processes take place.

I get the same result if I leave every field on the install screen blank and click the "Let's Go !" button.  I'm guessing it's a PHP or Apache issue!  

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 14 queries.