Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie - help is much needed!  (Read 5607 times)

Rozillla

• Coppermine newbie
Newbie - help is much needed!
« on: January 08, 2006, 01:13:55 pm »

Hi, I joined because basically - I have no blinkin' idea on what to do. In fact when I actually downloaded Coppermine, it took me a week to figure it out. Call it what you like, I'll say a massive attack of blonde, but I finally got it working.

Well that's not my dilemma. I actually don't know what my dilemma is. My gallery was doing just gravy for about a month and then poof I goto it, or rather I get emails saying to go and check on the gallery and vwala, error message.

Check and see yourself: http://www.gaelonline.com/gallery/

So, uhm, in all my newbie-ness, what do I do?

-Rose

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Newbie - help is much needed!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 01:43:15 pm »

probably one of your coppermine files got corrupted. Re-upload the coppermine files as if you were doing an update (refer to documentation, upgrade section).

Rozillla

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 06:58:25 pm »

probably one of your coppermine files got corrupted. Re-upload the coppermine files as if you were doing an update (refer to documentation, upgrade section).

Re-upload, everything? I was in the middle of re-uploading thousands of files in the first place :( Ugh. So not the way I wanted to begin my new year *kicks fan site and corrupted file*.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 08:07:16 am »

I refered to the coppermine core file (that contain the actual code), you don't have to upload your pics (the stuff inside the albums folder). Should be a matter of minutes even when using a dial-up connection.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.