No Support > Announcements

Maintenance release CPG1.4.3

<< < (3/4) > >>

Lowlander:

--- Quote from: savage on December 27, 2005, 11:13:53 pm ---As a side note, if 1.4.2 is working, and relocate_server.php has been removed from the server, is this update really necessary? That is to say, am I OK without it, other than being .0.1 version behind?
--- End quote ---
Is there a detailed changelog available? It would be very helpful to make a decision (upgrading from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3).

larol:
Hello, I have the cpg 1.4.3 installed and it works, but when I upload a picture and i would it do into an album then I get the message in german language: Die vorhergehende Datei konnte nicht gesetzt werden.
                            Alle Dateien wurden erfolgreich Alben zugeordnet.
and in my Album is no picture to see but in the folder on my server is the picture exist. What can I do?
Tks a lot for answer.
Roland

Nibbler:
Post a support request on a support board then, don't clutter up the announcements board.

allright:
i want to disable right click on my photo gallery. i got the disable could the problem is i don't know where to put the script. I don't see any coding on my site. Is there a way i can get into my site so i can see the codes. From there i need to know where to put the script. I just need help to find where to put these codes. I have no clue. Thanks a bunch

Nibbler:
Post a support request on a support board then, don't clutter up the announcements board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version