Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: imagejpeg workaround - Not workin with batch uploads  (Read 7796 times)

beerfrog

• Coppermine newbie
    • Paeron.net
imagejpeg workaround - Not workin with batch uploads
« on: December 13, 2005, 02:02:20 pm »

First of all I appologize for posting in the wrong forum :-\

But I've been trying to post in other sections for ½hour but forum rules wont let me :'(

I applied the fix posted ine the lockled forum:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=23342.0

And that worked for single picture uploads.
I still cant batch upload though ???

When I try all I get is "red crosses" instead if "OK" when showing the batch upload progress.

I'm using the phpNuke "addon" of Coppermine whick I know you dont support, but can this be a nuke problem?
The fix: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=23342.0 States "For all versions"  ;D

Feel free to move this topic to the appropriate forum, but like I said you wouldnt let me post there ;)

Cheers / B

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: imagejpeg workaround - Not workin with batch uploads
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 03:04:05 pm »

I'm using the phpNuke "addon" of Coppermine whick I know you dont support, but can this be a nuke problem?

Like you said, we don't support the nuke port.  We don't know nuke or the port, so we can't help.  Moving to the depreciated nuke board.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.