Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big Problem, i have installed Coppermine and pnCPG an now the Page doesn't work  (Read 4819 times)

Bahula

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

i have installed Coppermine and pnCPG an my Server and i have put a new block in the middle in my Postnuke 0.76 with the Gallerypart from the coppermine.
But now when i will open my Page it doesn't work and "Query0 failed : Tabelle 'seat_poweratdb1.cpg11d_users' existiert nicht" is only shown. What can i do that my Postnuke Page runs again?

Please can someone contact me on ICQ? 60919153 I need help with this Gallery. Thx

CU
Bahula
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 10:45:53 pm by Bahula »

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community

To fix, go to the databse using phpMyadmin or similar tool. Select the bock table from Postnuke called nuke_block (or with whatever prefix you have installed it) and delete the blocl you have added.
Now on to how to make it work.
Which version of Coppermine and pnCPG are you using ?
PN0.760 is only supported by pnCPG 3.1 which will only work with Coppermine 1.4.1 or above.

Cas
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.