Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: switching to pnnuke  (Read 5803 times)

WildCherry

• Coppermine newbie
    • sweet666.com
switching to pnnuke
« on: June 07, 2005, 12:06:36 am »

I am in the process of chaning to my site to postnuke, but I do not know how to convert my coppermine to pnnuke.  Do I have to download a new version and upload all my photos again? 

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: switching to pnnuke
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 08:38:59 am »

no, you keep your standalone and download the pnCPG add-on that will help you to embedd your standalone coppermine version into your postnuke page. Instructions how to do this are included with the pnCPG package: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=13988.0

xDazedx

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 02:23:02 am »

Quick question on this. I am making the changes to WC's site and realized we had her site integrated with phpbb to use the same database. Will this cause any problems?

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 08:02:04 pm »

Not really. I would however make a small script to copy the current Coppermine users to Postnuke to avoid any issues.
Needless to say, laways make a backup first !
Cas

xDazedx

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 01:25:27 am »

ahhh where to begin lol......

OK I finally have this installed through some slight tweaking. I kept getting the error "Query0 failed : Table 'db_pnke2.cpg132_users' doesn't exist".

After doing some research in phpmyadmin I figured out a few things. Coppermine and PostNuke were in two different databases. I exported the coppermine tables and imported them into the same database that was set for postnuke. The other issue was the table names were set to cpg131 and not cpg132. My config panel showed version 1.3.2 however. So I changed all the coppermine tables to 1.3.2 and everything is working so far.

My question is this. The original coppermine install was obviously set to go to the other database. Does anyone know what file that is set in so I can change it to the new database? If I do any updates at this point I am not sure what database it is going to! Granted it is working which leads me to believe all is well however for grins and giggles I ran the Admin Update Database and it was displaying 1.3.1. Something is not right there. Why is my config panel displaying 1.3.2 yet the update shows 1.3.1? Let me know if you would like a test account.

Thanks for reading!

xDazedx

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 02:05:07 am »

ok I changed the database config to point to the new one.

Has anyone else had issues where the user is not auto logged into the gallery? It makes me wonder since I had everything bridged to the old database.

xDazedx

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 02:26:52 am »

OK if anyone had bridged their gallery with phpbb, you will need to comment define('UDB_INTEGRATION', 'phpbb'); in the include/init.inc.php file. That will correct any issues with the users not logged in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 15 queries.