Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cpg1.3.3 coppermine galery help needed  (Read 3060 times)

catalin

• Coppermine newbie
cpg1.3.3 coppermine galery help needed
« on: May 12, 2005, 09:44:45 pm »

anyone know how in coppermine simple can put an image from the hosting server instead of uploading the thumbail of the photo image on the server????!!i want to add remote photo that is not hosted on my hosting and i don`t want to upload the thumbail of the image on my hosting server... i want to put an picture remote that is allready on the server or is hosted somewhere else like in 4images you can do this..how to do this in coppermine?!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: cpg1.3.3 coppermine galery help needed
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 10:07:46 am »

remote storage is not supported in coppermine. This has been asked quite often, for a more detailed answer, please search the board.

catalin

• Coppermine newbie
Re: cpg1.3.3 coppermine galery help needed
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 01:23:59 pm »

i don` t want remote storage...when you put uri file for example i want to show an thumb for jpg files for example!
in coppermine if i put an swf file will put the thumb_swf from /images in cpg      i want to put an thumb just like that but not for swf files or avi or the others thumb that are allready in the /images folder of cpg
i want to put for jpeg file an thumb exactly like the thumb coppermine use for media,mp3,avi,swf etc
or for gif same thing...how can i do this?i did not find nothing about this on the board....?!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 16 queries.