Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem Logging in ~ symtem says okay but acts if not logged in?  (Read 3494 times)

amy0603

• Coppermine novice

Hello everyone.  I have a member who has been on this board for 2 months now, no problems, there are no changes as far as I know of, no admin changes, no user id or password changes, etc....she logs in it says welcome and continue when she clicks continue, it takes her to the refreshed home page but at the top still says "log in" no upload files, ect....and she can not post remarks b/c it has her as not logged in.  I have looked admin wise and can't find anything anything that looks different.  Any ideas?? ??? ???
Thanks .

Nibbler

Re: Problem Logging in ~ symtem says okay but acts if not logged in?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 07:24:27 pm »

Is it just her affected or everyone ? Can you post a link and test user account ?

amy0603

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 08:13:41 pm »

Hi, I just registered myself under "test" and it worked fine for me the other members haven't asked about it so it seems it's just her?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 08:17:10 pm »

Then it's probably some settings in her browser or some 'security' software.

krkeegan

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
  • ahh the life...
    • Kevin's Photos
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 09:08:27 pm »

It means that the cookie is not being saved on her machine, like nibbler said it is probably a security setting. I have had problems with this in the past and it just went away. I think it is something in IE6.

Kevin
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. -Mr. Mackey, South Park
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.