Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All Userpics Are In The Same Folder? Is that right?  (Read 3349 times)

X-Centric

• Coppermine newbie
All Userpics Are In The Same Folder? Is that right?
« on: April 10, 2005, 01:07:28 am »

Correct me if I'm wrong but when a user uses the XP Publish feture in XP, isnt coppermine suppose to create a folder for that user instead of dumping the pics in the root of userpics? Therefore every user would be uploading to the same folder "userpics" making it hard to distinguish or seperate them later. I thought I remember coppermine creating a numbered directory before dropping the files. If I'm right can someone clue me in as to how to fix it. Thanks.

Nibbler

Re: All Userpics Are In The Same Folder? Is that right?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 01:18:19 am »

It won't create new folders if you are using silly_safe_mode.

X-Centric

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 01:52:06 am »

Safe mode is off, because my silly php.ini tells me so, try again.  ;D This is a clean install with php 4.3.10, IIS 6.0, albums directory full permissions

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 02:54:05 am »

Check your include/config.inc.php, php.ini can't tell you if silly_safe_mode is on or not - it is a coppermine setting.

X-Centric

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 01:32:18 pm »

Hmm, ok well that i didnt know. excuse me for the assumption. I checked that out but it seems to be commented out.

"// Silly safe mode define('SILLY_SAFE_MODE', 1);"

What now?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 15 queries.