Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does someone one out there have time to help for free  (Read 2647 times)

ldogman6

• Coppermine newbie
Does someone one out there have time to help for free
« on: April 07, 2005, 11:32:18 am »

I went way over my head this time. maybe I can do something for a person who is willing to help me. My web hosting site comes with coppermine photo gallery I only installed it from the site and have not touched it, so there should be no extra problems that I caused. all I want is to have a gallery where my friends can upload there pic to my web site so we can all look at them. We are scrapbookers and like to chat and scrap and after we finish are pages we like to up load them to a gallery for all to see. I do not know if I am asking for to much.johnohusos@sbcglobal.net Please no rude replys keep bad remarks to your self.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Does someone one out there have time to help for free
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 03:44:59 pm »

If you read the documentation most, if not all, of your questions will be answered.  You can click the documentation link at the top of this page, or you can go to your Coppermine site and look at /docs/index.html.

If you have specific problems with you gallery, you should contact your host first.  They provided Coppermine and most likely they've done some sort of modification(s).  They should provide support for it.  If not, you can ask your questions here, just pick the most appropriate board.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 20 queries.