Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: using folders even when "safe mode" is on  (Read 2691 times)

DocSlyper

• Coppermine newbie
    • [-=A=-]genten Clanpage
using folders even when "safe mode" is on
« on: December 22, 2004, 07:05:01 pm »

hi there,

i tryed to find a matching thread by using the search, but didn't find anyting that campares.
so i opend a new one.

first, i would like to say, that my english is not the best, and i still have some problems describing "my issue" corectly - so please be patient ;-)

what would i do?
in my eyes it looks easy. i'm hosted on a server where safe mode is on and i'm using the woltlab bridge. everything works perfect - cpg is version 1.3.2 and woltlab is version 2.2.1
uploading pics and everything is working :-)
what i want to do is, simulating a safe mode off file structure by manually adding the subfolders in the userpic folder. for me it's not a problem, because i have to "activate" a user for usinf cpg, so i know always his id and i can create the folder.

is there any way to "tell" cpg that it schould use these subdirectorys in the user folder?
so when user 25 wants to upload pictures i create the subfolder 10025, put him in an wbb-group whitch is allowed to upload pictures in cpg, and then cpg should store all his pictures in the "users/10025" folder and not in the "users" folder.
i tryed to do it this way, but cpg still saves the uploaded pics in the "users" folder. so there must be anywhere something that checkes the saf mode on/off status and act depending on the result.
on -> using the "users" dir
off -> using the "users/1xxxx" dir

would be greate if anyone can help of give me a hint.

sincerely
docslyper
Webmaster [-=A=-]Clan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.