Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help! Could I search keywords order by other fields like "title", "description",  (Read 3787 times)

mengfeizgy

• Coppermine newbie

Help! Could I search keywords order by other fields like "title", "description", "comments",etc.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

not sure what you mean. Please use more words (and maybe a link as example) to explain what you want to accomplish.

Joachim

mengfeizgy

• Coppermine newbie

oh,such as I can find out that the picture is according to the name of the Choose in tabulating in search.php.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

this is a language issue - I'm still unable to understand what you want. As I suggested: describe your issue using more words - preferably with complete, short sentences. And post a link to your gallery as well. If you don't know how to write your question, you might want to attach some screenshots or sketches to your posting instead.

Joachim

mengfeizgy

• Coppermine newbie

I am sorry, I fail to make meaning clear, I want to make the search page as "http://images.schwarzburgland.de/search.php",how can i do?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.