Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cpg 1.3.2 not showing user galleries category in "home" listing  (Read 2991 times)

Alphawave

• Coppermine newbie
cpg 1.3.2 not showing user galleries category in "home" listing
« on: November 21, 2004, 02:46:27 am »

Hello,

I have cpg 1.3.2. I am not able to display the user galleries category in the main index page. I can only access the user galleries from the "recent added photos" if one happens to be in there, then I can see the nav bar link that says "Home > User Galleries > UserXYZ".

Is this normal behaviour? I don't think it is, because I was able to see the user galleries category from another cpg installation on the web.

Can anyone please help me troubleshoot this. I've been trying to get them to show up on the root display page for hours and no luck and no clue why I can't...

Thanks in advance.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 04:19:35 am by TranzNDance »

Alphawave

• Coppermine newbie
Re: cpg 1.3.2 not showing user galleries category in "home" listing
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 04:19:00 am »

I did a new test install of cpg 1.3.2 and tested the behaviour. Results were the user galleries displayed on index.php at top followed by categories. It worked fine. Next I will reintegrate the user accounts with the phpbb tables and see if it breaks there.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: cpg 1.3.2 not showing user galleries category in "home" listing
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 07:30:24 am »

does this mean your support request is solved?

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.