Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Position of photo in albums.  (Read 3571 times)

marian

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • BYM Photo Gallery
Position of photo in albums.
« on: September 29, 2004, 06:07:51 pm »

I've noticed that when you upload a new photo it doesn't go at the end of an album. I've searched on position & album without result.
As an example, if you look at http://www.bymnews.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=82 the photo in position 10 was uploaded weeks after the others, so I'd expect to find it at the end.
This wouldn't normally matter, but I've put a link to this pic on a website and if I upload more pix to that album, the website link might start to point to another pic. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Nibbler

Re: Position of photo in albums.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 06:14:52 pm »

If you look in the pic info section under the pic, there will be a link to ...displayimage.php?pos=-123. Use that for your links as it will never change.

marian

• BYM Photo Gallery
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 06:38:12 pm »

If you look in the pic info section under the pic, there will be a link to ...displayimage.php?pos=-123. Use that for your links as it will never change.
I probably being dense Nibbler, but even in admin mode all I can see under the pic is  Mirabella V on the rocks     Mirabella V grounded on rocks near St Jean/Cap Ferrat, France on September 16, 2004.

For the full story and a link to comments from Joe Vittoria Jr, go to http://www.boatsyachtsmarinas.com/mirabella/

Photo by courtesy of www.sailinganarchy.com

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2004, 06:43:28 pm »

Click the ( i ) in the bar above the pic to show the pic info. Also you are using 1.2.1 so this is the wrong board.

marian

• BYM Photo Gallery
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 06:55:22 pm »

Click the ( i ) in the bar above the pic to show the pic info. Also you are using 1.2.1 so this is the wrong board.
Oh I'm sorry, I'd forgotten I haven't upgraded. I see the i though so many thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.