Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh god I love coppermine... but...  (Read 3065 times)

Yeah!Mac

• Coppermine newbie
Oh god I love coppermine... but...
« on: September 22, 2004, 01:09:20 pm »

is there any way to link a string of pictures to a post, rather than linking a string of posts to a picture?

i'm planning on using phpBB fetch all to link from a forum and make a sort of blog space, but i would like to be able to post pictures for my "blogs".. a string of say 8 thumbnails next to (or under, or over, whatever) each entry would look real smart.

Any ideas?

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Oh god I love coppermine... but...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 08:54:59 pm »

If you right-click an image and select properties, you can see the file's path. Select and copy it and paste where you want it to show up. I don't know how your blog is set up so I don't know how to explain the steps to you.

chanchao

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Oh god I love coppermine... but...
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2004, 06:17:39 am »

is there any way to link a string of pictures to a post, rather than linking a string of posts to a picture?

i'm planning on using phpBB fetch all to link from a forum and make a sort of blog space, but i would like to be able to post pictures for my "blogs".. a string of say 8 thumbnails next to (or under, or over, whatever) each entry would look real smart.

Any ideas?

I'm looking to do exactly the same as you..   Not sure if the phpBB option is a good one for people wanting to do a blog though.  Ideally I would just like to use Coppermine if it just allowed more text entry and better placement of those texts.  Right now the gallery text goes with teh gallery and the picture text goes with the pictures; you can't show a page with some proper text AND 3-6-9 etc thumbnails.    (Or if you can, I'd definitely like to know how; i.e. even showing the gallery text on a page together with the thumbnails would already be great.)

Cheers,
Chanchao
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.