Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how can i restyle my main page...  (Read 3532 times)

mazhive

• Coppermine newbie
how can i restyle my main page...
« on: September 15, 2004, 12:42:40 am »

hi folks i wanne re style my main page of coppermine .. please chk the picture attached to this topic..
the thing i wanne restyle is the red circled line how and where can i modify this part of coppermine
 wanne have it on the bottom instead of top of page..
can some one help me please.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 09:49:04 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: how can i restyle my main page...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 09:48:43 am »

you're using the nuked version of coppermine (Coppermine for CMS). This board here deals with the standalone version only, we can not give you any advice, since we don't know or understand how this is done with the nuked version. There used to be a nuke support board at http://www.nukephotogallery.com , but it has been abandoned by the developers, because the underlying nuke version (phpNuke) is so full of bugs. You're recommended to go there and search the board, it will for sure give you hints how you can accomplish this, but there's little point in starting new threads there, as there's no more support for it.
You might also want to take a look at http://www.cpgnuke.com/ - this is the place the developers of "Coppermine for CMS" have moved to - they started their own version of xxxNuke, with the underlying core code being much more stable, efficient and less buggy.

Joachim

mazhive

• Coppermine newbie
Re: how can i restyle my main page...
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 10:22:40 am »

thank you  for the comment i allready went over there and try to get some help from there and install this version... as you allready said .. it does have a great deal of bugs... in this phpnuke version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.