Support > Looking for Freelancers / Paid help

Looking For Help to Modify a theme ($120)

(1/2) > >>

rocky2889:
I like to modify the hardwire theme to have menu on the left and remove some links. If anybody is interested in this project. Please email me I can discuss further. Of course I will compensate for your time upto $120.00.

Thanks

Rocky

Joachim Müller:
Please post on this board if this job has been taken. Preferrably, initial contact between the person requesting a paid customization and the coder should be made on this board. This will keep you from getting emails from coders willing to take the job after this issue has been solved. Additionally, it will give us feedback wether this new "paid customization" board actually "works".

Your request may be even more interessting to others if you agree (or disagree) to post the modifications once they're done as contribution and share it with others.

GauGau

rocky2889:
So far I haven't received any response. I will update when someone is interested in this project.

Rocky

kegobeer:
Let me know exactly what you'd like.  I'll see what I can do for you.  PM me the info.

rocky2889:

--- Quote from: kegobeer on August 15, 2004, 06:52:34 am ---Let me know exactly what you'd like.  I'll see what I can do for you.  PM me the info.

--- End quote ---

PM Sent

Rocky

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version