Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Responsive Pages  (Read 4704 times)

typomaniac

• Coppermine newbie
Responsive Pages
« on: December 30, 2018, 08:36:31 am »

Hi, I'm running a 1.5.40 board (I know, needs updated and will happen very soon), what I wanted to know was if there is a plugin or anything that would make the pages responsive so that they will appear nice on i-phones as well as laptops? I've been using coppermine galleries for 10 years now and love them but I use a laptop and 99.99% of everybody only uses phones for the net. When I bring up my gallery on my phone the print is way to small and I know that has an effect of viewers. Any, just curious, thank much for providing this great script and wishing a ll a great New Year!!  :) :) :)

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Responsive Pages
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 02:27:39 pm »

:'(  I was a couple weeks away from posting such a responsive theme but a mishap caused me to lose months of my work.  :'(

Anyway .. I'll need to reconstruct it. Hopefully it will go faster, having already done it once; assuming that it stays in my aging mind ;).

It will be available for CPG 1.6.x only.

typomaniac

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Responsive Pages
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 06:29:34 pm »

Sorry to hear about your accident. I did that once and I decided to save all my work on an external hard drive as well as in a directory for my website. I'll watch for your upsates--if you get it please message me or send me an email. I IM'd you my address.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.