Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bulk Retitle - Title and Description of all files in an album - update for 1.6  (Read 3499 times)

scohen125

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Retina Gallery

Ron4Mac was kind enough to write a script for retitling all files in an album that no longer works with the 1.6 upgrade.  It is discussed here:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,78477.msg380135.html#msg380135

I use that script a lot.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could update it so that it works with 1.6.

Thanks you and Happy Holidays,
Steve

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

It's already in the Admin Tools for CPG 1.6.x

If you prefer the original method, I've updated it in the thread you linked to above.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 02:28:30 pm by ron4mac »

scohen125

• Retina Gallery

I was looking for it there and I cannot find it.  There is the option to use the filename as the title when uploading.  Can you point me to the admin tool to retitle files in an album please?
Thank you.
All the best,
Steve

retinagallery.com

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

It is a menu item if you are logged in as admin.
Admin Tools -> Change values for (or clear) title, description and keywords.

scohen125

• Retina Gallery

Thanks.  I found it. 
I am going to mark this as solved.
I would hugely appreciate it if in a future release of 1.6 the albums listed in the dropdown menu could be ordered alphabetically to make it easier to find the one to rename.  Or alternatively if the most recent upload was listed first that would help.  I have 100's of albums in my gallery.

I appreciate all the work the dev team does.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I would hugely appreciate it if in a future release of 1.6 the albums listed in the dropdown menu could be ordered alphabetically to make it easier to find the one to rename.

As I mentioned above, you could always use the add-on file in the thread you linked above. I updated it for use with CPG 1.6. I'll definitely put that album sorting request on my list.

Happy Holidays to you, as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.