Support > cpg1.6 miscellaneous

Time properties for added files

(1/1)

Hanna.:

--- Quote from: ron4mac on November 08, 2018, 02:40:07 am ---For views: {hits}
For date: you can try {mtime} (although you won't like it)

I'll soon add some formatting for things, like date, that don't display well in their raw format.

--- End quote ---

Speaking of time. This new gallery I have been working on has a different time format set up. My mtime is not correct to begin with... my other galleries shows todays date or relevant date but this one shows 1000-exex. I suppose ctime is correct but mtime is not.

How do I fix this? I uploaded the test.jpg just 5 min ago through batch new files in my gallery. See attached.

ron4mac:
That essentially represents zero time (hasn't been set yet). Gets set to a time after the image gets hit/viewed.

Hanna.:
So you are saying this is normal, it is supposed to look like that going forward?

ron4mac:

--- Quote from: Hanna. on November 10, 2018, 04:10:28 pm ---So you are saying this is normal, it is supposed to look like that going forward?

--- End quote ---

Yes, it starts out like that. Gets set to the date the image was last viewed, if your config is set to do that.

gmc:
If I recall - we used to use 0000-00-00 as the date default - but a change in MySQL with strict settings no longer accepts that as a valid date.  Sounds like 1000-01-01 is the new 'default' used.

Verifying in my galleries - my older one have a mtime default defined in the database of '0000-00-00 00:00:00'.
My newest test gallery - a 1.6.x clean install has the mtime default set to '1000-01-01 00:00:00'..

So any display logic showing this date/time needs to consider that 1000-01-01 is a 'not set' condition...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version