Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: MiniCMS for CPG 1.6.x  (Read 29104 times)

AJDunford

• Coppermine newbie
Re: MiniCMS for CPG 1.6.x
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2019, 07:34:38 pm »

Thanks for your very quick reply Andre

Both init.inc.php and codebase.php are present, they both have the permission 0644 - is this correct?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2019, 07:39:07 pm »

Looks okay. Does init.inc.php reside at the correct directory (plugins/minicms/include/init.inc.php)?

AJDunford

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2019, 07:51:10 pm »

yes it resides there - except the folder is 'minicms 3' not 'minicms' - surely it wouldn't be as simple as changing that folder name?

Maybe it would be because when I inspect codebase.php it contains, on line 131:   require 'plugins/minicms/include/init.inc.php';

I am tempted to change either the folder name or the require on line 131. Which do you think?

To see if any files were missing I uploaded it over itself again using FTP and a couple of files were missing from ...minicms 3/fckeditor/ folder, a couple of gifs and one js file.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2019, 08:22:48 pm »

I suggest to rename the folder to "minicms", though I haven't checked the code if the other folder name may be intended.

AJDunford

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2019, 02:51:25 pm »

Thanks Andre that was the correct solution, great support for a great app

KchoPrro

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Adolfo Ventas - Naturaleza Andaluza
MiniCMS for CPG 1.6.x
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2022, 06:46:49 pm »

This is a port of the cpg1.5.x plugin MiniCMS.

Quote from: Joachim Müller on November 04, 2009, 01:55:01 am
Primary update to eliminate direct calls to MySQL functions and convert to CPG wrapper functions that use the CPG database abstraction layer.
MySQL functions are removed in PHP 7.

See thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,68455.0.html for the history under 1.5.

Update 2.5 - only insert CMS Test message on initial install (tables being created).  Avoids having to manually delete message in an already established installation - and addresses sharpo's issue of mysteriusly appearing quantities of the test message.
(Have to delete 2.4 due to single post size restriction.  This plugin is large with fckeditor included.)

Thanks for adding an essential plugin for me.

I just upgraded to CPG1.6x t and the old version of miniCMS doesn't work now. It requires updating to the current version of miniCMS and I have two questions;

A) Is the process described for the installation of this version the same if the objective is to update a previous version or a clean installation? (I already have a minicms folder in my gallery, I imagine all files with the same name will be replaced).

B) All the html pages created with the previous version of minicms will be lost or still available? (I see that my databases have not been touched, all the pages are in them).

Thank you

KchoPrro

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Adolfo Ventas - Naturaleza Andaluza
MiniCMS for CPG 1.6.x
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2022, 08:56:25 am »

Thanks for adding an essential plugin for me.

I just upgraded to CPG1.6x t and the old version of miniCMS doesn't work now. It requires updating to the current version of miniCMS and I have two questions;

A) Is the process described for the installation of this version the same if the objective is to update a previous version or a clean installation? (I already have a minicms folder in my gallery, I imagine all files with the same name will be replaced).

B) All the html pages created with the previous version of minicms will be lost or still available? (I see that my databases have not been touched, all the pages are in them).

Thank you

I answer to myself  8)

It doesn't matter if you update minicms or do a clean installation. It's just a matter of copying the "minicms" folder to the plugins directory, replacing the files from the previous version. I have not needed or perform the installation from the minicms plugin administration panel since it was installed. I have not lost any data, all my pages created with minicms are still on their site. Thank you very much!!! :)

screamqueen

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2022, 09:16:10 pm »

It's really amazing. But I can't write anything except title.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.