Support > cpg1.6 miscellaneous

Public File Upload Doesn't Allow Edit Information

(1/2) > >>

Chuckster:
Good evening, folks:

So the old version of CM (1.5.44) and PHP v5.6.x, used to allow a public user to edit the information in the "Custom Fields" after they uploaded an image.

Now that I have upgraded to the newest version (1.5.46) and CPG 1.6.04, it doesn't seem that any options I change in the configuration work that way.

Am I missing something? Or is that the way the new version works?

UTL: http://www.moparsunlimited.org/gallery

ron4mac:
See Config -> User Settings -> Allow users to retain control over their files in public galleries.

Chuckster:

--- Quote from: ron4mac on October 25, 2018, 02:17:05 pm ---See Config -> User Settings -> Allow users to retain control over their files in public galleries.

--- End quote ---

It was already checked. I unchecked it, logged out, and tried again. Same results.

I re-enabled that option.

Αndré:
I just uploaded a test picture with each of the three available upload methods, I wasn't able to edit the file information after the upload. I need to check if it works on my testbed.

Αndré:
Have you tested this with a guest user (not logged in) or a logged in user. From the description of that feature, it seems this isn't possible for guests, but just for logged in users. It works for me as expected with a test user account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version