Support > cpg1.6 install

Fresh Install - CM v1.5.46 and CPG1.6.x

(1/2) > >>

Chuckster:
Good evening...

So I just installed the latest version of CM.

I did this under PHP v5.6, then changed to PHP v7.x, and did the upgrade to CPG 1.6.x.

Now, no matter what I do, every single photo uploads under my /userpics folder, even though I select the appropriate album for it to go to.

Any suggestions / support would be awesome.

Thank you!

Chuckster:
*** UPDATE NOTE ***

I put wrong information in this thread. Please allow me a few minutes to update.

Chuckster:
My apologies. I just tried installing on PHP v7.x, and I can't.

It tells me MYSQL is not supported.

So back to my original post....

Good evening...

So I just installed the latest version of CM.

I did this under PHP v5.6, then changed to PHP v7.x, and did the upgrade to CPG 1.6.x.

Now, no matter what I do, every single photo uploads under my /userpics folder, even though I select the appropriate album for it to go to.

Any suggestions / support would be awesome.

Thank you!

ron4mac:

--- Quote from: Chuckster on October 22, 2018, 02:36:56 am ---Any suggestions / support would be awesome.

--- End quote ---

Any link to your site / test user account would be awesome.

Chuckster:

--- Quote from: ron4mac on October 22, 2018, 02:22:36 pm ---Any link to your site / test user account would be awesome.

--- End quote ---

My apologies.

URL: http://www.moparsunlimited.org/copptest
U/N: xxxxxx
P/W: "xxxxxxxxxx" (without the "s)

Config:
PHP: v7.2 (installed originally on 5.6.x, then did the upgrade to CPG v1.6.04, then changed PHP version)
C/M: 1.5.46
CPG: 1.6.04 (Upgraded current config)
Host: GoDaddy

I did not change anything else in there other than to do a complete brand new installation again today and the CPG upgrade so I can run PHP v7.x.x

I created one category, basically the same thing I did the other day. So please let me know where my issue is, if you don't mind.

It has been YEARS since I set up the current Gallery that I am using on that domain, so if there is a simple trick that I am overlooking, I will slap myself silly for you. I PROMISE - LOL.

I tried updating the current v1.5.44 install, and I was getting all sorts of DB errors, so just starting over from scratch.

Thank you for the assistance in advance. And thank you for such a great software package.

Sincerely,
Webmaster Chuck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version