Support > cpg1.6 plugins

Reasons for delaying upgrade to 1.6 (incompatible plugins etc) ???

(1/2) > >>

sharpo:
I have set up a 1.6 test gallery to see if there are any problems with coppermine plugins that I use, as couple of days ago I tried upgrading a test 1.5 gallery, but it failed.

All went well with the 1.6 test until I tried installing MINIcms - which failed, with an error when processing a database query.

Phill suggested I start a new topic so that others could mention any problems they had when trying 1.6.

Sharpo.

sharpo:
Just noticed that Lightbox doesn't show title or description as it does with 1.5. If you are used to how it appears, try it in my 1.6 test site.

http://sharpo.co.uk/cpg16test/index.php

I have used exactly the same settings for v3.2 in the 1.6 test and my 1.5 galleries.

Sharpo

ron4mac:

--- Quote from: sharpo on August 19, 2018, 12:25:57 pm ---Just noticed that Lightbox doesn't show title or description as it does with 1.5. If you are used to how it appears, try it in my 1.6 test site.

--- End quote ---

Have not totally determined why it is different between 1.5 and 1.6, but the following corrects it.

In the file plugins/lightbox_notes_for_net/style.css at about line #148, change:

--- Code: ---#lightbox-container-image-data-box {
font: 10px Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif;
background-color: #fff;
margin: 0 auto;
line-height: 1.4em;
overflow: auto;
width: 100%;
/*padding: 0 10px 0;
float: center;*/
display: inline;
text-align: center;
}

--- End code ---
to:

--- Code: ---#lightbox-container-image-data-box {
font: 10px Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif;
background-color: #fff;
margin: 0 auto;
line-height: 1.4em;
overflow: auto;
width: 100%;
/*padding: 0 10px 0;
float: center;
display: inline;*/
text-align: center;
}

--- End code ---
... comments out display: inline

sharpo:
Thanks for the fix as per the previous post - seems to work as in 1.5 now.

Well done that man!!

Sharpo.

gmc:
As mentioned in other post, I have an updated version of miniCMS... Finishing up some testing.
I'll post here and in the plugins sub board when ready.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version