Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paid Job : Moving my 10 year old gallery to another server.  (Read 10343 times)

hellandbliss8

• Coppermine newbie

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for someone to help me save all my gallery content (about 18.000 pics) the database and install everything to another server.

I used a free French host for 10 years but in case this one stops working I guess I should update everything to something safer...I'm slow, took me ten years ahah.

I'm myself a freelancer in webdesign and communication and I used to install everything 10 years ago but now I don't even have time to look in details on how to do it, save the database, etc...Besides I never updated my version so it's a very old one so updating to the newest version would be also a part of the job :)

I'm FRENCH so I accept French help or anyone else since I'm bilingual...I don't have much money but DM me your price and I'll see if I can afford it.

Looking for someone serious, quick and awesome :D

Thanks for your replies and DMs!

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Paid Job : Moving my 10 year old gallery to another server.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 10:20:58 am »

Moving a site is relatively simple, but that does depend on whether then new host supports PHP5 and PHP7 and possibly in your cases PHP4. If your gallery is really old it may take a bit of work upgrading. It may help potential freelancers to have a link to your site so they can see what version of Coppermine you are running, what theme and any plugins or modifications you may have.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.