Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Critical error There was an error while processing a database query  (Read 4304 times)

BabeandJamie4Ever

• Coppermine regular visitor

I hope this is the right category. Some time in the last week some of my coppermine galleries have decided to display
Critical error
There was an error while processing a database query

when going to the gallery and I can't seem to figure out why these couple and not others. Everything is the same host, same version, majority are the same coding for the theme and yet a couple are coming up with that error now.

In the past updating to the latest version has helped fix some issues and I noticed that 1.5.46 is out so I upgraded one [http://brytni-sarpy.com/gallery/] to that version, it has not fixed the issue. Instead now in addition to the processing error which still displays in admin mode I get

Template error
Failed to find block 'file_line' (#<!-- BEGIN file_line -->(.*?)<!-- END file_line -->#s) in :
                    <div class="{CSS_CLASS}">
                        <h2>{HEADER_TXT}</h2>
                        <span class="cpg_user_message">{MESSAGE}</span>

<br /><br />
                    </div>

but only on the homepage of the gallery, if I'm in admin mode from running update.php I see everything fine minus the processing error.

I've run debug mode manually and it is coming up with the following:

While executing query 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cpg15x_pictures WHERE approved = 'NO'' in include/functions.inc.php on line 2507

mySQL error: Table './brytni_gallery/cpg15x_pictures' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

BabeandJamie4Ever

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Critical error There was an error while processing a database query
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 08:24:32 pm »

It's solved, my host was able to repair the database on the sites affected and it's running again, the template error seems to be gone as well as a result.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.