Support > cpg1.6 email

Not Getting Upload Approval Notifications

(1/3) > >>

Michael Martin:
I'm running the latest code from the 1.6x Github repo. I've configured the email settings and I do get registration/forgot-password etc emails, and when a user uploads a file, it goes into the approval queue before appearing on the site.

The part I can't seem to get working is the notification email to let me know a new file is waiting.

"Notify admin of user upload awaiting approval" is ticked, and I've set the "Gallery administrator email" under Email Settings. It's different to the domain I'm on, but works fine in terms of getting password reset emails etc to it (I've double-checked the spam folder too incase)

I've turned on logging, but not seeing anything there.

Not sure what else I can try?

ron4mac:
Took a quick look and yes there may be an issue with that. I'll try to get it resolved within a few days. Sorry for the trouble.

Michael Martin:
Thanks for the quick reply. That sounds great, really appreciate you taking a look at it  :D

ron4mac:
I've made coding changes to correct the missing admin email situation.

Best way for you to get the changes is to use the installer stub:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,79013.msg383037.html#msg383037

Choose the bottom install option (highlighted in red) to get all the most recent changes.

Caches may have to be cleared before it will work correctly.

Michael Martin:
Awesome, I've upgraded now and it's all working great. Thanks for sorting it, and especially for doing it so quickly!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version