Support > cpg1.6 miscellaneous

Thank You!

(1/3) > >>

Michael Martin:
Not a support message as such, so apologies if this shouldn't be posted here, but I've just upgraded my gallery to 1.6 for the PHP7 support and it went off like a charm.

I first set up this gallery near 12 years ago and have upgraded it quite a few times over the years. It hit me this time quite how long it's been running for though, so wanted to just post a thank you to the devs here that have kept it going over the years. It's really appreciated that you've made this all possible, and pretty amazing how long you've kept it going!  :D

café:
I'll second that thank you. Only my second day using it and i think it's excellent. Devs, please continue the good work!

phill104:
Thanks to the dedication of just a few people left that it has come this far. I too would like to thank those who have given so much time on this project.

FrA1l3:
This is the best thread in a long time!

I am also going to thank you, I met Coppermine back in 2010 and here I am 8 years later with you.
Thank you very much to all the colleagues who selflessly help us and develop new versions of this software.

You are amazing guys!  ;D ;D ;D

scohen125:
I am very very grateful to everone who developed this package.  I put up www.retinagallery.com about 8 years ago and it has had 1.5 millions visitors.  Images have been used for teaching all over the world.  I am so glad I set this website up using coppermine.  The development team has helped me over the years with several customizations and occasional snags.  Sometimes I have used paid development and the prices have always been extremely low.

Happy Holidays and thanks you very much.
Steven Cohen

retinagallery.com

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version