Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Water drop theme not working.  (Read 801 times)

Strawberry85

• Coppermine newbie
Water drop theme not working.
« on: March 25, 2024, 11:48:38 pm »

Hello,

I recently did an upgrade to the latest version. But somehow my theme (I used water_drop) isn't working. It's not showing the correct water_drop theme like I had before.
It looks like it doesn't recognize the css file? I tried uploading the new water_drop files to test it out. I changed some of the css settings. But it's still the plain blue theme. Can anyone help me?

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: Water drop theme not working.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 02:16:31 pm »

A link to your Coppermine site would be helpful for helping, however...

The Waterdrop theme in the CPG release 1.6.26 works as checked on my testbed.

• See if it is only the fault of your browser. Try using: w w w . yourcoppermine . com /index.php?theme=xxx to reset it to your Config setting (theme=xxx can be used on any page)
  • Check your setting in Config >> Themes Settings >> Theme
  • Make sure that all theme-related files and folders are only located in the themes folder (yourcoppermine/themes/waterdrop). Sometimes if the themes folders are mis-located, problems arise.
  • Refresh what you have changed / modified with the theme files located in the Download package (links above here)

Moving to cpg1.6 themes (visuals)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 02:21:43 pm by Joe Carver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.