Support > cpg1.5 bridging

Lose Admin Access when bridge enabled - vBulletin 4.2.x

(1/4) > >>

PaulProe:
I am trying to use Coppermine 1.5.46 with vBulletin 4.2.3. I installed the bridge and it does connect and appears to carry the user names/access as it should, except for Admin rights.

I installed using the same SuperAdmin user name and password for Coppermine. I enabled the bridge w/ the vBulletin Groups and it connects however I am unable to access the groups to sync them - I get an error message says I am not authorized.

If I change it to use the std. Coppermine groups, I can logon and access admin rights accordingly - but the groups don't match what we use on the vB forum.  If I enable the bridge, when I get to the end and go to "Groups" to sync, it tells me I don't have rights.

I've tried the same setup with a different username for the admin and it still acts the same way.

Any ideas on what I've done wrong - why it won't recognize me as the admin

Thanks

Paul

PaulProe:
Sorry, board won't let me edit the original message. Info per the sticky

Gallery: http://www.gatewaycobraclub.com/gallery/
Username: Tester

The bridge is currently enabled and the custom groups set to yes but I haven't sync'd due to the issue reported.

Paul

PaulProe:
Didn't include password for username Tester

Pass: cghmNvB5

phill104:
I cannot logon right now as my corporate firewall seems to be blocking you. Usually this problem is to do with group permissions. Check that whatever group vB is using has admin rights in coppermine.

PaulProe:

--- Quote from: Phill Luckhurst on August 31, 2017, 09:34:16 pm ---I cannot logon right now as my corporate firewall seems to be blocking you. Usually this problem is to do with group permissions. Check that whatever group vB is using has admin rights in coppermine.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, not familiar with Coppermine settings - Don't understand "group vB is using has admin rights in coppermine"

If I disable bridge and go into admin, I only see Admin, Registered and Guests. If I enable bridge, then I cannot access admin config at all

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version