Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Placement of a Banner under my GRIDDED Thumbnail Images  (Read 9658 times)

davidvoy

• Coppermine newbie
Placement of a Banner under my GRIDDED Thumbnail Images
« on: August 05, 2017, 02:47:44 am »

I am trying to edit the Theme and even tried the include PHP files,  but can not find where I can place code to show a banner right BELOW the Grided Thumbnail Images....
Here is a link to mu EVENT Photo site - http://voyphotos.com/thumbnails.php?album=13   
can someone point me to where i can edit and put in a banner directly under the Thumbnails.
or even Just UNDER the Navigation Bar where you  go to Next/Previous Photos?

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Placement of a Banner under my GRIDDED Thumbnail Images
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 05:25:26 am »

The best way to do that is to copy the $template_thumbnail_view from include/themes.inc.php into your theme.php file and make changes there.

I've attached a theme.php(.txt) file from your theme (mnd-cpg12) as an example of how it could be done.

davidvoy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 09:27:03 am »

Yes, but im looking for the exact placement to put a Banner AD  right under the NEXT/PREVIOUS navigation bar which is under the GRID Thumbnails.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 02:48:06 pm »

Yes, but im looking for the exact placement to put a Banner AD  right under the NEXT/PREVIOUS navigation bar which is under the GRID Thumbnails.
You would need to copy the theme_display_thumbnails function from include/themes.inc.php into your theme.php file and make changes there as needed.
Alternatively, a plugin would be able to add extra content there (as your social-sharing plugin is doing).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:56:33 pm by ron4mac »

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Re: Placement of a Banner under my GRIDDED Thumbnail Images
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 06:49:07 pm »

You would need to copy the theme_display_thumbnails function from include/themes.inc.php

That should also be available in the sample theme which is probably the best place to cut it from.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.