Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Offline site - no access to admin.php  (Read 2526 times)

WeekiWacheeJim

• Coppermine newbie
Offline site - no access to admin.php
« on: July 16, 2017, 03:50:16 pm »

Hello!

Running new install of 1.5.46.

All going well - site offline. Shut down the computer last night and then could not access admin.php this morning (not going to SWEAR I had shut down with it in offline mode and gotten back in, but know I have shut down the computer and gotten back in).

Anyway - searched how to edit mysql here to fix the problem and found the record with phpmyadmin and took it off offline and logged back in no problem. But the issue repeats.

Is this a normal behavior, or do I possibly have something configured improperly? Or, in another manner, does the site have to be on-line for an administrator to log in?

Thanks!

PS - not a cache problem, tried it on a browser I had never used to access the site

WeekiWacheeJim

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Offline site - no access to admin.php
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 04:14:15 pm »

Found the issue - and it is a duh thing. Should have checked the most recent change.  New theme - login dropdown was same as background color.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.